Indian Postal Department, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MSIT), Departments of Posts (Recruitment Division) Government of India has published Notification for vacant posts in 22 Postal Circles in the Country with the positions Assistants/Sorting Assistants/Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)/ Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)/Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)/Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) And Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices).
Pay Band: 5200-20200 with 2400 Grade Pay + other admissible allowances for the years 2013-2014.
- Postal Assistants
- Sorting Assistants
- Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)
- Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
- Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
- Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
- Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices)
(1) 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
(2) The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Applications : 26/02/2014
Last Date for Online Applications : 27/03/2014